- We pride ourselves on the quality of our flowers & plants and only send out healthy products. It is your responsibility to maintain the products upon receipt, we cannot be held accountable for neglect or incorrect care.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, please report any issues within 24 hours of receipt. Photographic evidence will be required. We will not offer refunds on products that don't meet these requirements.
- There may be some variations to the plant shown in our photographs, as no two plants are the same.
- Deliveries are done via a third party courier, Flourish is not responsible for any damage caused by the courier. Upon completing your order you accept any potential damage in transit is taken at your own risk. DHL are our preferred courier of choice due to their excellent delivery record.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on gift vouchers.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full Refund will only be granted for cancellations not later then 48hrs before the event is due to take place, Please contact the event host directly not Flourish Mancehster
- No refund or alternative dates to move your ticket will be given for cancelations once you're within 48 hours of the event. Please see event host directly for any enquiries not Flourish Manchester.
- COVID - If you are displaying symptoms or have a Positive PCR Test on the day of the event you're not permitted to attend the event. Please contact event host directly to move your ticket to the next available event. You can only move to the next available date from the same class/event you booked. Your ticket will not be accepted in exchange for a space on any other event. Please see event host directly for any enquiries not Flourish Manchester.
- By placing the order your accepting to your details being passed over to the event host, this is for correspondence only and not for marketing purposes.